nice shop

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: nice shop
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 09:03:15 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
my thoughts exactly!  real nice shop.  there is nothing wrong with my work
space other than it is a bit cramped for "extra space" for storage.   but he
has a great looking project coming along.   oregon huh?  glad that car is
running out west!  it would run in my group with svra and there are enough
cars running group 1 that are capeable of passing my saab sedan.  the sports
racer?   hmmmmmm.   that one i'd have to think about seriously.  i think i'd
have a chance to run out front if i'd be able to loose more weight than i am
interested in losing! lol!

chuck.