Re: NY/Connecticut area Transmission Tech Session

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NY/Connecticut area Transmission Tech Session
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 14:02:18 -0800 (PST)
Mike,

That should be a great tech session! I've spoken with
John many times on the phone and he has been extremely
kind and took the time to completely answer any and
all of my questions. OH...as a side note John is also
the gent I bought my dual HS4 setup from for the
Midget 1500. I wish I were able to be there! Let me
know how it goes.

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget (two trannies both bad)
Alexandria, Va.