Here's the Tranny Tech Session Information

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Here's the Tranny Tech Session Information
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 09:08:53 -0500charset=iso-8859-1
Here's the skinny!

At last check,  there was still room, but check with Jon tonight.  Not too
late, though.

EASTERN NEW YORK MGA CLUB
will be joining the MG Club-Long Island Centre at a
Tech Session 2000
with
John Esposito
proprietor of THE
QUANTUMECHANICS

QUANTUMECHANICS is a one man show owned and operated by the extremely
skilled and talented John Esposito.  John has 18 )ears of experience
specializing in British transmissions, overdrives and differentials.  He
also rebuilds other components and parts for the British motorcar.  His
reputation has spread to the UK where the Brits are crating up their
gearboxes and shipping them to John for rebuilding.

John successfully, raced his own Lotus Seven and his Super Seven for ten
years.  He was a valued member of racing team that fielded two Triumph
Spitfires and a TR6.  He has also been involved in ice racing in Albany NY
and in Massachusetts with his fully, prepared Austin Cooper S, complete with

spiked wheels.  As project cars he built three Triumph Spitfires from parts
cars.  One of these cars was supertuned to achieve more than 50 miles per
gallon.  He has owned over 200 British cars, including almost every MG.
except the MGA coupe, (sorry Steve) and currenty owns a Sunbeam Tiger and an

Austin Mini Cooper S.

At the tech session, there will be two transmissions rebuilt.  One will be
an early MGB overdrive gearbox and the other will be a late model overdrive.

The early transmission is very similar to an MGA box.  Also included in
this session will be an British built 5 speed gearbox conversion that bolts
right into an MGB.  These transmissions have just been released by the MG
Owners Club of the UK.  This may, be one of the first to be seen in the US
so don't miss this opportunity.  By the way, the MGOC also has a 5 speed
bolt-in conversion for the MGA.  Hmmmm!

Please remember that this is a HANDS-ON tech session.  Learn from a master.

Wear old cloths.  Rubber gloves will be available.  Meanwhile, back in the
ER...

Coffee and donuts will be served.  We will be going on a five minute drive
to Bill's Drive-in for lunch.  The menu is very nice and the food is quite
good and very, affordable.  In answer to your question... No, we will be
eating inside.

Date:   Saturday, January 15, 2000
Time 10:00 a.m
Location: 505 Wheeler Road, Monroe, Connecticut.  Phone: 203. 459. 9612

IMPORTANT N0TICE:  The repair shop is set up for transmission repair not
people, for this reason, there be a limit of 25 people.  You MUST,
therefore, call and PRE-REGISTER.  Please leave your name and night phone
number.  Please include the number of people you will be bringing with you.

If for any reason you pre-register and cannot make the tech session, you
MUST notify us at least 24 hours before the session.  This will give us a
chance to call altemates to take your place.  We are sorry, but if you do
not follow this procedure, and we are completely booked, for safety reasons
you will be turned away at the door.
TO PRE-REGISTER, CALL JON RUBEL AT 718.891.5776.

Directions:     From I 95 East or West: Exit 27, Route 8 and Route 25 North.

Stay on Route 25 North when it splits from Route 8.     Make a right on
Route
111 (Monroe Turnpike).  Follow directions below.
>From the Merritt Parkway: Westbound, Exit 49 North, Eastbound, Exit 49.
This is Route 25 North.  Make a right on Route 111 (Monroe Turnpike).
Follow directions below.
>From Route 84: Exit 9, Route 25 South, Follow signs and stay on Route 25
South.  Make left on Route 111 (Monroe Turnpike).  Follow directions below.
Pass the intersection with Route 110 and Monroe Town Hall.  Drive a few more

streets and make a left on Wheeler Road.  At Old Coach Road, an unimproved
road on the right, make a left turn into the driveway at 505 Wheeler Road.
We will be in the garage behind the house.  Remember, sometimes you have to
travel a bit to get the best people, so see you there.
DON'T FORGET TO CALL JON RUBEL AT 718.891.5776 TO PRE-REGISTER
on the next tech session:

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP, CREDIT SUISSE FIRST BOSTON, and each of
their subsidiaries each reserve  the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through its networks.  Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the message states
otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of
any such entity.