Fw: AUC893 HS2's (is this even getting through?)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <triumphs-owner@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>
Subject: Fw: AUC893 HS2's (is this even getting through?)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 16:09:36 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"

Hi everyone.

sorry to keep sending this but I'm not seeing it come back to me from the lists.
If this is a repeat..I apologize.

Well here you go....
who needs an excellent condition set of never
installed, recently professionally rebuilt (by Joe Curto himself)
(almost every part is new) pair of AUC893 HS2's
They are actually configured for an early MkII of MKIII Spitfire.
They have the red cap jets and the horizontal floats
Beautiful condition.

with very minor adaptations (new flaot bowl mount rubbers)
they'd work fine anywhere.

I'll let 'em go for cost.  Best offer over $200 plus shipping for the pair.
I'll get pictures posted on my web site over the weekend.

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net     http://www.teglerizer.com
1973 MGBGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
1978 Spitfire - in superb Shape