Offset Bushings and front springs

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Offset Bushings and front springs
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 18:36:56 EST
I've been kicking around the idea of upgrading front springs as mine are the
old originials and are pretty squishy.  VB has them on sale, I assume they're
standard spring rate.  Moss has a set that are 400 ft lb / in or whatever it
is and will lower the car about an inch.    Winner's Circle has a set of
competition one that are 520 whatevers and a standard set.  Anyone have any
recommendations or comments on any of these?  I was thinking that the
competition one from WC would be way too stiff....

If I'm going to do the springs might as well put the polyeurethane bushings
in as the rear suspension as them.  The only offset ones I've seen are the
River Gate ones.  Any others?  Comments and suggestions are always welcomed.

Matt Smith
'67 Sprite