Fw: Fw: OE MG Midget Tires

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Fw: OE MG Midget Tires
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 23:15:51 -0500
I agree, the machine could be problematic. BUT, the guys who actually shave
their tires are probably having a qualified person do it and said person
would probably notice a problem of that ilk. I always figured that the guys
who did it had more money than driving skills. I used to autocross a
prepared Corvette against a guy who shaved his tires. His car should have
had a couple of seconds on me easy. I ran street tires and only ran 6/100 of
a second behind him.