re: replies no lbc content, LBC content now!

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: replies no lbc content, LBC content now!
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 07:52:40 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Chuck said:

>i tend to not give up on problem stuff.  my hat's off to those who are
>willing to share their challenges.

I certainly appreciated your post.  I have a dyslexic relative who ended up
going to medical school after several traumatic years in an unhelpful high
school.

Should I feel bad now, since we once joked about the fact that you must have
had your pinkies amputated at some point?!  (i.e., no capitals!)

Those pinkies are easy to get caught in Midget  ('69-'72, I think) steering
wheels.  Isn't that why they removed the holes for the '73 and '74 models?

Regards,

Charles
'74 Midget
'68 Sprite