Re: Tachometer reconnection

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tachometer reconnection
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 16:49:39 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi, Charles --
If you'll send me your fax number or mailing address, I'll send you a copy
of the wiring diagram.
The white wire with black tracer (white/black) should run from the negative
side of the coil to the tachometer, and plug into the back of the tach with
a cylindrical rubber connector.  You should also have a single connector
with two green wires coming out of it that connects to the spade terminal on
the back of the tach.  The tach also has a panel light bulb with a red/white
wire connected to it.   A ring terminal connector with several black wires
(ground wires)  should be attached to one of the tach attachment brackets
under the knurled bracket nut.
The yellow wire and the 2-inch square gizmo are not part of the stock
installation.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain