Re: Painting parts

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Painting parts
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 17:41:48 -0600
Cc: type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
The " mom & pop " place where I live is the only place that can balance a
tru-spoke wheel AND they usually have a better price than the Express Tire two
blocks away. You should have seen the look on the Express Tire employees faces
when they saw my wheel. As chuck would say " he he."               Brad