Getting older - No LBC

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Getting older - No LBC
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 22:03:21 -0500
Some reflections on getting older.....

I have found at my age going bra-less pulls
all the wrinkles out of my
face.

You're getting old when you don't care where
your spouse goes, just as
long as you don't have to go along.

Statistics show that at the age of seventy,
there are five women to
every man. Isn't that an ironic time for a
guy to get those odds?

Middle age is when it takes longer to rest
than to get tired.

By the time a man is wise enough to watch
his step, he's too old to go
anywhere.

Middle age is when you have stopped growing
at both ends, and have begun
to grow in the middle.

Someone has described heaven as a family
reunion that never ends.  What
could hell possibly be like?  Home videos of
the same reunion?

A man has reached middle age when he is
cautioned to slow down by his
doctor instead of by the police.

Middle age is having a choice of two
temptations and choosing the one
that will get you home earlier.

You know you're into middle age when you
realize that caution is the only
thing you care to exercise.

At my age, "getting a little action" means I
don't need to take a
laxative.

Don't worry about avoiding temptation. As
you grow older, it will avoid
you.

The aging process could be slowed down if it
had to work its way through
Congress.

You're getting old when "getting lucky"
means you find your car in the
parking lot.

You're getting old when your wife gives up
sex for Lent, and you don't
know until the 4th of July.

You're getting old when you wake up with
that morning-after feeling, and
you didn't do anything the night before.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.