Re: frank vs. excess luggage

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: frank vs. excess luggage
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 22:37:38 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Charles Christ wrote:

> frank why dont you convert one of those rusty tubs into a matching spridget
> trailer and manufacture a nifty neato little hitch and give it a speedy
> sprite-o matching spray job to match the tow vehicle.

Maybe after I do the widened, stretched (4 door) dual cowl Spridget.
Don't laugh, I have been thinking hard about this. I just need 2 of the
same MK.
If I make it longer, I would have to make it wider or it would roll
over.
Cut them up the middle, use a steel beam in the rockers as a frame, more
steel under it. The dual cowl comes in for the chauffer up front!
Some day, maybe after all this college dtuff is paid for.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ