What Could It Be???

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: What Could It Be???
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 16:34:53 EST
Interesting conversation today.  I was talking with the custodian at the
school where I work and she happened to mention the "little blue car" that I
drive (my '79 Midget, Taz).  She said her husband's father had given a
"little car like that" to his daughter.  I asked her to describe it==of
course she couldnt very well--just said it was a little car.  As we talked
about the car, she said "Oh, the lady whom we take to church has one of these
just sitting out in her field.  "   WHAT KIND!!!??? WHAT DOES IT LOOK
LIKE????  TELL ME ABOUT THE GRILL!!!!   DO YOU REMEMBER THE NAME OF IT????
WONDER IF SHE WILLSELL IT????"  Excited questions followed. LOL  I asked
about Triumph, MG, Austin Healey. . ."Ah!!!  Austin Healey sounds
familiar!!!"  DOES IT LOOK LIKE MINE????  "No, it is more rounded in the back
end."   AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!    "DOES IT HAVE HEADLIGHTS THAT SORT OF
STICK UP OUT OF THE HOOD?????"  Now, obviously exhausted by my exhuberant
questioning, she said she will call the lady to find out (1) what kind and
year the car is, and (2) whether she would allow me to come and look at it.
I will keep you posted.

What makes us like this???   <G>

---David C.