RE: Spridget Message Counts (NO LBC)

To: "'RBHouston@aol.com'" <RBHouston@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Spridget Message Counts (NO LBC)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 17:10:50 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hey now!  Is that a challenge?  All the sensitive lurkers need is for Mr.
Houston and I to have a "who can post more than who" contest.  Who's wet
behind the ears anyway?  Watch it or I'll sick my mail server on you (it's
sitting over in the corner not doing much).  :-)

Maybe I should start asking all those "what the heck are these leftover
parts" questions... or "where do nuts and bolts go when you drop them."

adrian

J. Adrian Barnes
http://www.midgetweb.com

BIGNET