Re: Clutch Hydralic Line

To: Jpp963@aol.com
Subject: Re: Clutch Hydralic Line
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 18:05:23 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Jpp963@aol.com wrote:

> Along these lines (no pun intended), does anyone have the MOPROD tube flaring
> kit shown in the Mini Mania holiday flyer?  How does it work on steel tubing?
>  I can't get a decent double flare out of a standard flaring tool.

Pete

I do not have a MOssPRODuct flaring tool but I have one made by KD
tools.
It works great an has for years. But I recently broke the adaptor for
the 3/16" tubing. KD only sells the whole set of adaptors for what I
paid for the tool!
(about $30)
Anybody have a spare 3/16 adaptor? Or know where to buy just that size?

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ