Re: [Fwd: Painting Car with proper paint color]

To: "Martin Cooper" <mcooper@koz.com>, <jzimmerm@albemarle.org>, "Daniel Thompson" <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Painting Car with proper paint color]
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 20:12:29 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Several listers have asked how to get the 'Austin-Healey Guide to Historic
Colors'.

contact:

Don Pikovnik
Coloramic Process Inc
2883 Industrial Park Drive
Austinburg OH  44010
Email: donp@ncweb.com
Tel: 440-275-1199

I ordered mine by telephone and used a credit card. It arrived within 10
days.

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Sprite  (AN5L/636)