Texas Stonehenges: Absopostivelousy No LBC (Derived from High Beam Dip

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Texas Stonehenges: Absopostivelousy No LBC (Derived from High Beam Dip Switch)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:26:39 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Don't forget the other Texan Stonehenge derivative, the Cadillac Ranch
outside of Amarillo!  Some guy buried and stacked a bunch of 60's and 70's
Caddies to make his Stonehenge tribute.  I'm pretty sure those era Caddies
were bigger than any of the stones the Celts used!!!<grin>  Always has to be
bigger in Texas.

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA (ex-patriate Texan from Fort Worth)