Re: (no subject)--(no LBC)

To: michael.graziano@csfb.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: (no subject)--(no LBC)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 17:04:24 EST
In a message dated 1/19/00 12:44:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
michael.graziano@csfb.com writes:

<<  Recipes ala the
 engine compartment. >>

Hey!!  Don't laugh--When my family used to go on vacation we would pre-buy a
load of steak and sausage biscuits the day before leaving.  The evening
before leaving I would wrap them by pairs in Aluminum foil.  We would leave
about 4:00 in the morning,then stop at a rest stop about 7.  I would raise
the hood, pop the biscuits on the exhaust manifold, go use the rest room and
other duties, and come back to piping hot biscuit sandwiches for
breakfast!!!!  Add coolered Orange juice and vacuum bottled coffee and it was
quite a feast!!

--David C.