Re: Spridget Message Counts (NO LBC) None, Nada, Zlich

To: RBHouston@aol.com, wmgilroy@lucent.com, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: Spridget Message Counts (NO LBC) None, Nada, Zlich
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 17:24:01 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Becky wonders if you were a figment of our imagination too.  Of course,
when I point to the meat in the freezer she just shrugs her shoulders.  I
am so glad that you 'love' my animals, they will be very happy to hear it -
although we did manage to rid ourselves of one of the cats - the one I
didn't like.

        Now, perhaps we had better cease and desist - we are being frowned at.
Big Brother is watching!!

Elizabeth