All LBC - Bought Another

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: All LBC - Bought Another
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 20:07:46 -0500
I just bought a 1976 MG Midget today!! It has 68K with a new top and
interior. Good tires on the original wheels. The dash isn't even cracked! I
only found a spot of surface rust about the size of a quarter. It is to the
bottom rear of the passenger side door where the side panel hooks to the
rocker by the edge of the door.

All in all, it has a good appearance even with a little chalkiness in the
white paint. My 15 year old son smiled and said "sweet". He gets his
learner's permit in 3 months. Guess the looking is over.

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1976 Midget
Future old fart in an old car!