Re: eBay item 241017103 (Ends 01-25-00, 183224 PST) - MGB Walnut Shift K

To: V & J Pina <vping@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: eBay item 241017103 (Ends 01-25-00, 183224 PST) - MGB Walnut Shift Knob NOS
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 22:05:15 -0500
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
V & J Pina wrote:

> Can anyone tell me if this was a standard OE part on a 1972 MG Midget.

Amco made great aftermarket goodies for a lot of cars in the 60s and
70s.
Their shift knobs were tops as was their tops, tonneaus, carpets, etc.
Walnut shift kbobs did not come on MGs from the factory but were a
common accessory. I wouldn't be without one!
Unfortunatly, this one is for an MGB with 3/8 x 16 threads, a Midget
takes 5/16 x 18 threads.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ