Found my Problem (LBC Content)

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Found my Problem (LBC Content)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 21:58:24 -0600
For those of you bothered by true LBC Content, hit the delete key now!!
Seriously, last week I came to the list with the problem of my shifter
gaiter boot coming loose of the metal housing at speed. I noticed this
evening while driving that if I pushed the center down further on the
shifter it wouldn't come loose?! I re-examined the OS&M to find that I
had put the damn thing on UPSIDE-DOWN!!  I am such an idiot :^(  It's a
little late this evening to take it out and try but you can bet I'll be
cruising tomorrow. Thanks for all of your excellent advice and I
appreciate your patience with the rejects of MHMR.     Brad