Re: T I M E O U T !

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: T I M E O U T !
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 21:57:25 -0800
I couldn't agree more... that's why...

...I'm busy restoring two Midgets I bought last month, a '61 and a '75. Now
my garage is stuffed with 5 Spridgets. For a San Francisco garage, that's
got to be a record. And yes I can walk around all of them... I didn't say
easily...'-)... but easier than wading through all the junk mail lately!

...sorry to interrupt with a little LBC content

Gerard

At 9:36 PM -0800 1/19/00, type79@ix.netcom.com wrote:
>Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Cowboys and  Cowgirls,
>
>I too have to admit, this is getting out of hand. I am deleting 50
>messages at a time, regardless of the subject line.
>
>Put down the coffee, Put up the top, and put the brake fluid back in the
>reservoir.
>
>Winter will be over soon enough. Isn't anybody doing any restorations or
>other winter car repair?
>
>Jay Fishbein

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A