Fw: snow! lbcus lackus!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: snow! lbcus lackus!
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 07:36:34 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
i blew the plain text thing on my original post!  duh!  like i didn't know
better.   i'll have three or four (lumps that is).  as foghorn leghorn was
prone to say: i say!....i say!... this'll cause more confusion than a mouse
in a burlesque show.!!!!  listen to me when i'm talkin to ya boy!

chuck.
that's all folks!
dont even think of treading on sacred buffalo bob smith territory!