Re: Choke cable for a '74 Midget

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Choke cable for a '74 Midget
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 17:49:09 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
The round one with the "fan" symbol is the original style, at least for a '73.
Mine only locks when full in, but I think you have to twist the cable during
installation to make it lock properly.  I'll get around to checking that out,
someday.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain