Missouri Endurance Rally 2000

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Missouri Endurance Rally 2000
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 20:26:19 EST
The Missouri Endurance Rally is on for March 18-19, 2000. Once again
sponsored by the MG Club of St. Louis. The rally will run in the 24 hour
format used last year and will have timed stages and shortest route stages.
Start is listed as 7:00am Saturday March 18 from the West Port area of
Maryland Heights, Missouri (This is as specific as the information thus far
provided gets - I assume that the Red Roof Inn Westport will be the hotel of
choice and would guess that the start will be at the now traditional
Hooters).  $30 entry fee. Open to any British or European sportscar built
prior to 1981. Team entry by marques or clubs encouraged. For further info
write:

Missouri Endurance Rally
412 Glenmeadow
Ballwin, Missouri 63011-3449
636-227-3449
Fax 636-227-7981

This event is a way fun way to drive 'em as Kimber intended. For more
background on this event, look up Phil Vanner's article on last year's
Missouri in the July/August 1999 'MGB Driver' or check out David Darby's
article about the 1997 Missouri on his website. I don't have David's URL at
hand but perhaps he would be kind enough to post it.

Driving season isn't as far away as the 6 inches of snow we got last week
makes it look.

Kim Tonry
aka Boomer Bomber - Bomber Brothers Endurance Rallying
Downers Grove, Ilinois, USA