British car database update

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: British car database update
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 01:09:50 EST
Hi list. Everyone that submitted there Sprite and/or Midget info has been
posted. It's been up for a while now but haven't had an opportunity to tell
the rest of the list. Is there anyone else that would like to submit there
info? Again the purpose of the database is to find out how many Sprites and
Midgets are left on the road, in junkyards, destroyed, under restoration,
restored, concours and so on and so on. I am keeping my eyes peeled around
were I live just in case I see one to get the info. If anyone else would like
to submit their info then go to my web site and/or click on the appropriate
database link and follow the instructions. Thanks.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite MK II (under restoration)
1976 Spitfire 1500 (body shell)
1978 Olds Cutlass Supreme (wife's car)
1979 Spitfire 1500 "Judas"
1979 Trans Am (back on the road again)