Re: Chebbie Parts was Re: Tilt Front Ends

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Subject: Re: Chebbie Parts was Re: Tilt Front Ends
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 19:31:34 -0800
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>

Brad Fornal wrote:

> WHAT !! ME!!! naw, my dads truck is overheating and he needs another
> radiator. After all the luck I have had on the list finding parts I just
> thought I would ask and see what happens........... Brad

Brad,

    A lot of the Mopar people use a web site called "Partsvoice"
(www.partsvoice.com.)  You supposedly can find all kinds of parts for
various makes.  If you have a part number, it will even show the dealers who
currently have it in stock.  Found a voltage regulator for the Fury that
way.  Haven't seen this resource mentioned on the list before so I thought
I'd mention it here.

Steve.

--
|   Steve McGee,
|   Atty. at large
|   samesq@pacbell.net
|   Spridget page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/links.html
|   Mopar page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/mopar.html

    "Only if you are unafraid of the truth will you ever find it."