Hi, I'm back

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Hi, I'm back
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 17:19:19 EST
Hi all,

Had a good trip to Chicago, did my business, then had a chance to meet
Peter C, Ron Soave, and Frank Clarici.  Great visit with some great guys.
 That meeting alone was worth the trip.  Lots of friendly talk discussing
the good and not so good stuff of LBC's and life.  Thanks, guys, for the
neat visiting time, even if I was late because I can't follow directions
well!  If you had only told me to find the 50 foot long limo parked out
front.

It's 53 degrees, sunshining, and my lawn needs mowing here.  Better do it
before the next few days of rain settle in!

Regards, Paul

PAsgeirsson@juno.com

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.