Re: Size of Crankshaft pulley bolt? ( now wimpy bikes ]

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Size of Crankshaft pulley bolt? ( now wimpy bikes ]
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 22:35:55 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I sat on a sportster this past weekend at a car show.  I also entered a draw
to win the thing.  I've always liked the looks of the thing, but I found it
kind of short.

I'm not going to spend a lot of time on this, ... but how to convince my
family to keep vs. sell the thing if I were to win it?  ( single seat )

Love the T-Rex tricycle thing ... and so does my 11 yr old son.

Also liked the S Jag and the PT-Cruiser(?).

I also liked the new 911 Porsche better than my first impression when I saw
the commercial or the 'Corel' 911.    ( Still prefer the Boxster )

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca
'65 RHD BRG Sprite
( remember the S-Jag is British content.)