Re: Was (and no, I don't see any LBC content in here) NOW GOTitans!!!!

To: endicott@nashville.com, millerls@ado13.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Was (and no, I don't see any LBC content in here) NOW GOTitans!!!! Stil...
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 14:34:23 EST
In a message dated 01/28/2000 11:06:38 AM Pacific Standard Time,
endicott@nashville.com writes:

<< Just in case you hadn't noticed the TENNESSEE TITANS are in the Super Bowl
 in icy Atlanta. >>

Well the move must have been good for the Oilers..they could never get it
together in Houston.  Whatta ya expect from a team with a coach named BUM.

I hear the new franchisee in Houston may sell the name to an outfit in Mexico
City starting a farm team...no wait...that was another story...

Did you hear about the guy at last year's Super Bowl?  He saw a fellow down
near the 50 yard line sitting in the middle of 12 empty seats.

He worked his way down and asked the guy if he could sit there and the guy
says sure..shame to waste good seats.

Finally, curiosity getting the better of him, he asked why the guy was
sitting alone with all the empty seats.  The fellow replys.."My wife and I
have had these two seats for every Superbowl since the first.  A tear came to
his eye and he continued, "She'd be here with me today, but she passed
away..."

The first guy says, "Sorry to hear that, but what about the rest of the
seats?"

The fellow replies (drum roll).."All close family members, they're at the
funeral" (rim shot)

Robert Houston...back in the saddle again......