Dash Light dimmer knob

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Dash Light dimmer knob
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 14:39:59 -0600
Does anyone have, for sale,  a dash light dimmer knob that would fit a '79
midget? Mine only has the shaft. It's not like I adjust the lights a lot,
it would just look better.

Another question, how difficult is it to replace the hood pull cable? When
I bought this car, the PO had jury rigged a pull in the front. I would like
to replace the broken original one and have it operating correctly.

Michael Walter - Winona, MN
mwalter@luminet.net
http://www.luminet.net/~mwalter/

"There is a price to be paid for owning a piece of automotive history"
old truck (his) - new Honda (hers) - '81 Harley (his)
'79Midget (to be decided)