Re: Old Brochures

To: spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: Old Brochures
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 22:11:34 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I think I have heard of that group, but never had the chance to listen to
them. I would almost kill to get my hands on any Judas Priest items. I wonder
if any of the members ever owned a Sprite or Midget? I know one of them used
to own a Spitfire but not sure which one. I hope they come to Florida
someday.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite MK II (under restoration)
1976 Spitfire 1500 (body shell parting out)
1978 Olds Cutlass Supreme (wife's car)
1979 Spitfire 1500 "Judas"
1979 Trans Am (back on the road again)
Web site links:  <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>We
lcome to my british car site</A>
 Register your Sprite here: <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/SpriteData.html";>Austin Healey
Sprite database</A>
 Register your Midget here: <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/MidgetData.html";>MG Midget
database</A>

In a message dated 1/29/00 7:01:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,