Re: The Joys of LBCs in the Snow

To: Valentine <valntine@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: The Joys of LBCs in the Snow
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 23:10:14 -0500
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Valentine wrote:

> Frank Clarici wrote:
> > Maybe today I'll drive the Sprite out on the frozen Barngat Bay.
> > I havn't done that in a few years.
>
> Frank,
>
> Do you think you could set up a "frozen bay spridget race"??? (Not
> something that would be a SEMI-annual event for sure).
>
> Could be a lot of fun!!!

It sure would be lots of fun, but this is New Jersey, where officials and
lawyers seem to squash all impromptu fun.  An event like this, even with
5 cars would draw complaints followed by the police.  Of course I think
if you are on the bay it is navigable water and that would be covered
by either the Marine Police (NJ State Police) or the Coast Guard.
A cutter in the bay would screw up the driving for sure :-)  Sure would
be fun, count me in for a cell :-).

Bill Gilroy