Big Basin trip

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Big Basin trip
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 20:45:06 -0800
Hi All,

We had a pretty nice day after all.  It rained a little, but the company
was great.  I want to commend Bryan, who drove his Bug-I without
windows.  It rained pretty good, everyone had something wrong with their
car, mine the wiper motor must have a bad spot as it would quit about
half way back to rest.  Had a broken caliper on the old Datsun.  So we
called it quits when we reached the top so I could escort Eric back home
to Manteca.  He made it okay.  Thanks Bryan the wire held all the way
home.

Any ways the next trip is in March.  We are being joined by the Sac
Valley MG Club, to look for diamonds.  Starting with a little something
for your sweet tooth at the Jelly Belly factory.  I will write further
when the time approaches.  Just mark your calendars for 25 March.

Cheers

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby