early tacho drive box parts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: early tacho drive box parts
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 17:23:04 -0800 (PST)
List,
Does anyone have an old 4:1 ratio Smiths tacho drive
box they're not using? Maybe just the drive
(generator) shaft part? Starbug wore out the splines
on the drive shaft part and I really don't want to
convert to an alternator and electric tach. Drop me a
line direct if you can help.....we'll negotiate,
Tom Zylla
Camarillo, CA

BTW, the 4 wheeler shops, and speedo places close by
haven't been any help and the local machine shop that
says they can do it wants both arms, a leg and my
first born son to make a new shaft.
Do You Yahoo!?