Diamond Trip in March

To: Peggy/Dave Bohler <pbohler@wenet.net>, "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Dave Vrba <Dave_Vrba@mail.sel.sony.com>, "Vrba, Dave" <Dave.Vrba@am.sony.com>, David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>, "Bryan Vandiver(SpridgetsWest Coast)" <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>, Bob & Annice <Bkitterer@aol.com>, Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>, Greg Gowins <cartman@dnai.com>, Rich Hill <richard.hill@sri.com>
Subject: Diamond Trip in March
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 14:09:19 -0800
Hi All,

We have had a problem come up with the date of the Diamond hunt trip.
Several people can't make it because of prior commitments that can't be
changed.  So it will be moved to the Sunday after originally planned.
That is 26 March Sunday we will meet at the Jelly Belly factory for
tours at 9:00 AM.

Sorry about the change but I think it will work out for the best.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby