RE: Louis Vuitton Cup Races (America's Cup)No LBC Cont.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Louis Vuitton Cup Races (America's Cup)No LBC Cont.
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 09:31:17 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
I'm not a sailor but do enjoy the "cup" races. It's some great and
sometimes intense racing action. I've caught only a few races on ESPN
(wife's not big race enthusiast and it's in prime time) but I've been
following the news updates. I'm really rooting for Cayard so we maybe we
can witness the next Cup Challenge on San Francisco Bay.

Bill Hunt
64 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY (which has been mistaken for "Harbor Toy", the
plate not the car)