Fw: Valuable Tool Discovery

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Valuable Tool Discovery
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 18:48:22 -0500
I was looking for my angle head drill one time because it was the only drill
that I had that would fit where I needed to drill a hole. Couldn't find the
darn thing anywhere, searched the house up one side and down the other -
negative. Asked my boy if he used it - negative. Started calling friends to
see if I loaned it out to someone - negative. I finally found it in my tool
box where it belongs!! Who the h#$l would have thought to look there?