More Valuable Tools/MG Book

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: More Valuable Tools/MG Book
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 21:31:57 -0500
Y'awll...

Further to the whole crowsfoot/feet wrench commentary, which led to wobble
bars (some of us may have left places like this) - which is a tool I had
never heard of. Several listers were kind enough to describe 'em for me.

Tonight while idly thumbing through a local tool supply catalogue - badda
boom/bing - a complete set - on sale! Guess where my travels take me
tomorrow.

For the evening, I get to regale m'self in regalia, my eBay-purchased
"Complete Guide to MG Collectibles" finally arrived - what a great
reference book!

Menu items for the weekend - complete front end work (tie rod end, brake
hose), and begin prep for the dreaded rear springs & shocks
replacement...If I use a crowfoot on the end of a wobble bar....do I have
wobbly crowsfeet?

Terry 'Not Too Deep' Williams
'77 MG Midget
'70 MGB GT