Re: Early cooling fans

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Early cooling fans
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 21:30:40 -0500
Doug,

My Bugeye with engine #9C-U-H14193 has a four-bladed yellow fan - but the hub
and square plate that goes over the fan blades are red.  It appears to be a
"red" red, not the same as the Cherry red the body is painted.  I bought the
car in January of '68 so I don't know for sure if the fan and hub are original.

Rick
'59 Sprite