Re: Old Speckled Hen

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, chuckc@attglobal.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Old Speckled Hen
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 17:53:49 EST
        On a sad note, Morlands Brewery <http://www.morlands.co.uk> will be
closing within the year. The brewing of my favourite beer will be transfered
to Bury St Edmunds (Greene King) - another kick in the teeth for
Abingdonites, resedential and spiritual alike.    The real thing,  if it does
continue, will no doubt become another sanitized ale of sad character like so
many historical brews which have gone before it.    Unfortunately, its short
shelf life precludes buying a truckload..... Do buy a 4 pack, and save the
containers for posterity. I have one as a catch can on my MGB.
Mark Childers