Re: NO LBC CONTENT Norristown Swap Meet - New Date

To: wmgilroy@lucent.com, fisher@hctc.net
Subject: Re: NO LBC CONTENT Norristown Swap Meet - New Date
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 13:51:39 EST
Cc: JustBrits@aol.com, toyman@htcomp.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 02/07/2000 9:49:31 AM Pacific Standard Time,
wmgilroy@lucent.com writes:

<< Was really looking for a close airport.
 Did not have time to read about all the sites, maybe next time.  Elizabeth,
 are you near the bat tower thing I read about?  Could be handy.

 Bill Gilroy
 77 Midget >>
Bill, Fly into San Antonio.  Then take I-10 about 70 miles west and you are
there.

If you are in a city serviced by Southwest Airlines, check out their web page
www.Iflyswa.com for internet specials.  Shouldn't cost more than $200 round
trip per person from anywhere they fly.

Lots of stuff to see in SA, like the Alamo (take yer damn hat off boy!).

Lots of stuff to see in and around Comfort too.  Even an IRS location for
e-filing tax reports.

Robert