Re: Threads (No LBC)

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Threads (No LBC)
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 09:01:54 EST
DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

<< I have been as far up as you can get in the real Tower--if you went to the
top you were probably as high as you can get in the one in Paris.  BTW -- How
are you gonna spend all your slot winnings??   8^) >>

The one in Vegas is 1/2 the height of the one in Paris.  I've been there too.
 The new tower at the north end of Vegas with the roller coaster on the top
is about the same height as the Eiffel in Paris.

The Eiffel in Vegas cost $30 million!  The Paris Hotel cost $800 million!
Now I'm depressed again.  The Bellagio right across the street cost $1.2
BILLION.

BTW, I already spent my $5.00 winnings.  I had to buy gas when I got home.

Allen