Conclave (was: Re: PA swap meet)

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Conclave (was: Re: PA swap meet)
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 17:07:14 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi, David --
I plan to be there.  Just finished my BJ8 and it will maybe be its second long
trip.   Shall we convoy from Knoxville?  Will you be at Townsend in May?  I just
made my reservations for that, which will be the BJ8's FIRST long trip.  Be good
to see you again.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"