Spridget Turbo Charger Setup

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridget Turbo Charger Setup
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 11:34:43 -0800
I've found a person in the UK willing to sell me a complete Turbo setup out of
an MG metro. (Carb, intake, exhaust, Turbo, fuel pressure regulator, and plenum
(he has parted out 8 turbo Metros.   I also offered to buy another turbo setup
from him-- he's undecided about selling his other one at the moment.  Is anybody
interested in buying the second turbo if I can get it?  I am located in Oregon,
USA.  Instructions for modifying the RHD midget are here:
http://www.freeway.co.uk/simona/index.htm

I won't know whether this will all fit into a LHD midget until I get the parts
and try it <g>  It will probably be around $700 with shipping costs.

Curt Onstott - Crop and Soil Science Computing Admin
  Oregon State University. - (541) 737-5875 - Office: CrpS 153b
                    http://www.css.orst.edu/curt
No, life IS a contest.  Perhaps it doesn't FEEL like a contest to YOU
                because I WON so long ago.  -Voorhis
  '70 MG Midget    '75 Jaguar XJ6     '95 Specialized RockHopper