Re: larry's

To: boxweed@thebest.net, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: larry's
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 14:32:36 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Frankly <G> (couldn't resist that one)--
It does seem there are quite a few Larrys -- also a bunch of Davids --
which I find interesting -- when my husband (rarely) responds to the list
he could use either name because he goes by Dave (middle name David) but he
could go by Larry since his first name is Lawrence -- and what, you ask, is
the point of this ......
beats me.  Then there are the Ricks - "Wrong Way Rick" ....... etc.
I find some of the addresses interesting also--"boxweed" is pretty cool -
and  notice LarryMacy's address...... he is probably analyzing the whole
bunch.
<unsigned>  ;o)