Midget Comes Home

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Midget Comes Home
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 18:01:52 -0500
I finalized the deal today on a 1976 Midget. Got it for $1300 because it had
a bad noise in the front end. Turned out, 3 out of 4 of the bolts holding
the wheel stud plate to the rotor were missing and the 4th was loose. Fixed
it and drove it home. It needs some attention but seems pretty solid so far!

It got up over 50 degrees today so it was TOP DOWN weather!!!

It is in the garage beside the Bugeye now. After a good once over it should
be a daily driver. And yes, it might get driven in the rain.

I have had enough foot washes in my youth to last a lifetime. (This one has
floor pans though.) The Bugeye however does not see rain except by accident.
It hasn't been rained on in over 18 years. Don't want to wash off the
rustproofing.