Re: Jaguar F type Concept & Others

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Jaguar F type Concept & Others
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 09:46:43 -0800
Michael,

I doubt the MG would be in this very pricey catagory. It is more likely (in
my opinion) the (rumored)the Big Healey resurrection would be in style
catagory. To me, the Z8 styling is very reminiscent of the lines of the AH
3000. Artists skecthes I've seen are similar too.

I like the PT Cruiser too. For that matter, I like all of Chrysler's
prototype and production cars. I recently saw an article in Automobile
magazine on a prototype Chrysler convertible resurrecting the "Hemi" Great
looking car too.

Gerard

At 4:01 PM +0000 2/10/00, Graziano, Michael wrote:
>Here's a web page with quite a few Concept and New Production vehicles.
>Nice pics.
>
>http://www.auto.com/2000autoshow/slideshow/index.htm
>
>I know it sounds strange,  but I kinda like the Chrysler PT Cruiser.
>Classic styling.
>
>Anyone else hear rumours that the new MG will be based off the Z8 (which is
>on this above page)?
>
>Mike

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A