Free Midget, Philly area

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Free Midget, Philly area
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 17:12:46 EST
This was posted on the MGs list a few minutes ago.

Found this on the MG UK classifieds
(http://www.mgcars.org.uk/class/North+AmericaCFS.html).

1964 (?) MG Midget - Free (No Kidding)
I'm being transferred to the Pacific N.W. and need
a good home for my MG Midget. The car was bought in 1983
while I was in the service and ran at that time.
>From 1984 until now the car has been in storage
the last 10 years in a garage. Middle age and the
addition of a wife and three children prevent me from
fulfilling my dream of rebuilding the car.
I want someone who has an interest in rebuilding the car
to have it for free. Only 2 catches. 1) you must pick it
up from my house outside of Philly by March 15.
2)You must be willing to send me pictures during the
and after the restoration process.

Contact: Donald Merino <dmerino@home.com>
Jenkintown, Pennsylvania, USA
Tel: 215-886-6332

I hope someone can save this car from the crusher.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport