Re: Final Words

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Subject: Re: Final Words
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 02:50:51 -0600
Cc: REID TRUMMEL <rtrummel@san.osd.mil>, gregk@batnet.com, lesmyer@geocities.com, "Clarici, Frank" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
If you leave the list I will lose a great sourse of smart### remarks that
enliven
my day. Besides you will end up putting peanut butter (smooth) in you dashpots
and
the Mississippi bugeye will become a planter for a pine tree. I may even forward
every "me too" e-mail to you just to stir you up a bit.
As for contribution...I have sucked everything possible from the list and used
about half. I only contributed 1 tip on a tool and that was possibly because
some
others were napping.
Bruce Lowry
2nd Degree Texas SmartA$$